To qualify for the Skip-A-Month loan payment offer, all of the following conditions must be satisfied:
- Member's credit union account must be in good standing with the $5 minimum share balance in their savings account.
- All loans must be current to participate.
- Loans must have made their first three (3) payments on time.
- Each loan can only be skipped two (2) times per year (during a rolling 12-month period). Loan payment can not be skipped two months in a row.
- Member must pay the $40 processing fee when the request form is turned in for the loan to be skipped.
- Both parties must sign when skipping a payment on a joint loan.
- Payday Alternative Loan (PAL) and Credit Card payments cannot be skipped.
If there is no Joint on the loan, please enter N/A for Co-Borrower's signature.