Payday Alternative Loans
Ideal for Emergencies
You can borrow up to $1,000 quickly without a credit check.
You'll pay less fees and interest than expensive options offered by payday lenders and tribal lenders.
Better for Your Budget
Instead of repaying the full amount all at once, you can repay a PAL in low payments over a six month period.
To qualify for a Payday Alternative Loan, you must…
- Be a member of the credit union and in good standing for at least six months
- Have a minimum of three months of consecutive direct deposits of:
- At least $500 if your full paycheck is greater than $500
- 100% of the net amount if your full paycheck is less than $500
- Provide proof of employment or income for two consecutive pay periods
- Additional proof of income may be required if pay periods are not bi-weekly
- Pay the $20 processing fee at the time of the request
You may not…
- Request more than the average of two consecutive paychecks
- Maximum loan amount is $1,000
- Have more than one PAL at a time
- Receive a new extension of credit while repaying a PAL
- Rollover the loan
- Take out more than three PALs in a six month period