Few purchases in life are as significant as buying a car. Choose FiCare to be sure you are getting the best deal, rate, and terms. We help you find, finance, and protect your new or used vehicle.
Find and Buy
Take the hassle out of findingÂ a car using theÂ free Auto Advisors service.
Get a Loan
Apply online in minutes and get your loan approved before you go to the dealer.
Refinance to Save
FiCare canÂ beat your current auto loan rate at another financial institution.
Loans and Credit
Click here to complete a secure online application. You can also apply in person at any of our branches or by calling 813-600-5920.
- In Person: Pay your loan in person using cash or check at any FiCare branch or by visiting a Shared Branch location.
- Payroll Deduction: Set up a direct deposit to your FiCare loan escrow account. It will automatically pay your loan on its due date.
- Recurring Automatic Transfers: Speak to a representative to request an automatic transfer from your savings or checking or set up a recurring transfer within your Online Banking.
- Using Online Banking, Mobile App, or Call24: Complete a one-time loan payment transfer from your FiCare savings or checking account using our online services.
- By Mail: Send check or money order payments to FiCare Federal Credit Union, 3001 W. Dr MLK Jr. Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607
- From Another Financial Institution: You may send a payment from your other bank or credit union using that institutionâ€™s payment options, such as Bill Pay or person-to-person payments. Contact that financial institution for details.Â Or, click here to use our online service to pay with a non-FiCare debit or credit card (fees apply).
Request a Payoff
Call 813-600-5920 to request a loan payoff. Payoff quotes are given directly to the member or require verifiable written consent to release the quote to a third party.
Please include the memberâ€™s name and account number. If applicable, include the vehicle identification number (VIN) and description (year, make, and model). Mail payments to:
FiCare Federal Credit Union
3001 W. Dr MLK Jr. Blvd
Tampa, FL 33607
Please contact Gina Gerardi or Rosalie Kaylor at 813-600-5920 or by emailing email@example.com.
No. You can apply for a loan before joining the credit union. If you are approved and decide to close the loan with us, you will be required to join.
The federal government requires that each of the three national credit-reporting agenciesâ€”Experian, Equifax, and TransUnionâ€”gives you a free credit report every year. You can request a free copy of your credit report by visiting AnnualCreditReport.com. According to the Federal Trade Commission, the only authorized online source is at annualcreditreport.com. Consumers should be aware that there are many sites out there that claim to offer â€śfreeâ€ť credit reports but often charge you for another product if you accept the report.
To request your credit report by phone, call (877) 322â€“8228. To request your credit report by mail, write to Annual Credit Report Request Service, P.O. Box 105281, Atlanta, GA 30348-5281. Do not contact the individual credit-reporting agencies.
You can also see the information on your credit report by enrolling in Credit Sense â€“ a feature of FiCareâ€™s Online and Mobile Banking. Use this free tool to check your report, get your free credit score, and receive tips on how to understand and improve your score. You can even refresh the report daily and begin disputes within the Credit Sense program. No purchase necessary! Login to your Online Banking to enroll in Credit Sense.
FiCare offers share secured, personal, auto, boat, motorcycle, recreational vehicle, and travel trailer loans. We also offer first mortgages through our partner AmeriCU Mortgage.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Subject to loan approval. Rates vary by creditworthiness, term of loan and collateral.Â Receive a 0.25% discount on your approved loan rate when you use the Auto Advisors' service to purchase your vehicle.Go to main navigation