Whether you're looking to purchase a new (or new to you) vehicle, or refinance a loan you have elsewhere to save money; count on FiCare to ensure you get the best deal, rate and terms. FiCare is dedicated to providing outstanding lending solutions specifically for healthcare employees, with quick and convenient services that fit your busy lifestyle.
Apply online in minutes and shop in confidence knowing your approved amount, rate and estimate payment.
Find and Buy
Take the hassle out of finding a car, and save 1.00%1 on your approved rate, with the free Auto Advisors service.
Refinance to Save
Move your auto loan to FiCare and we'll work with you to lower your interest rate, your monthly payment or both!
FiCare's Healthcare Auto Loan Features:
- Extended terms up to 84-months available
- We will beat any competitor’s rate for which you qualify2
- Complimentary Auto Advisors car buying service with a 1.00% rate discount
- Skip your payment - up to 2 times every 12 months+
- Select your preferred due date, based on what works best for you
- Make it easy on yourself; choose automatic monthly or bi-weekly payments
- Sign your loan electronically
- Convenient online loan payments
- Low-cost GAP Coverage and Extended Warranty
- Exclusive member discounts on Auto Insurance
- Purchase, Refinance, Private Party Purchase, Lease Buyout and Clear Title Cash Out Loan programs available
A wrecked vehicle can wreck your finances if you owe more on your loan than your insurance will pay. As soon as you drive your new vehicle off the lot it drops in value, and this creates a gap in coverage.
Our Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) program may reduce or eliminate the gap between what your vehicle insurance will pay and what you owe on your loan, if your vehicle is deemed a total loss. It can help cushion you and your family against sudden out of pocket expenses.
Even the most reliable vehicles develop problems. You can rest easy knowing a Mechanical Repair Coverage Warranty protects your new or pre-owned vehicle.
Our Extended Warranty covers parts and labor and pays your claim quickly and efficiently, and costs a fraction of comparable plans sold at the dealership. You can rest easy witha $0 deductible, rental reimbursement, 24-hour emergency roadside assistance and travel expense reimbursement included.
Life can be wonderful. But it can also get complicated when unexpected things happen. Protecting your loan payments against unexpected disability and covered life events could help protect more than your finances. It could help lighten the burden for the people you care about.
Insure your loan payments today so you can worry a little less about tomorrow. Coverage is optional and can be added at loan closing, or anytime after.
What is Your Financial Goal?
A lower rate means you pay less interest over the life of the loan. You may also choose to shorten your term. The longer your term, the more interest you will pay. So a shorter term, at a better rate, will definitely save you money.
Lower My Monthly Payment
When you refinance with FiCare, we beat your current interest rate. This alone can lower your monthly payment. In addition to getting a better rate, you may also be able to extend your term, which can lower your payment significantly.
Pay Off My Loan Faster
With a better interest rate, more of your monthly payment will go towards the principal balance, paying your loan off faster. But the best way to achieve this goal is to refinance for a shorter term. This likely will increase the amount of your monthly payment, but you will eliminate the debt sooner and save money.
Cash Out My Equity
Get cash back by tapping into your vehicle’s equity. You can use this cash to pay off high-interest debts, medical bills, purchase a big-ticket item, and more! Since auto interest rates are typically lower than credit cards and personal loans, a cash back auto refinance could save you money.
Loans and Credit
Click here to complete a secure online application. You can also apply in person at any of our branches or by calling 813-600-5920.
You can make a loan payment with FiCare in many different ways:
- In Person: You can pay your loan in person at any FiCare branch or Shared Branch location, using cash or check.
- Payroll Deduction:
- Set up a direct deposit to your FiCare loan escrow account using payroll deduction. It will pay your loan on its due date automatically.
- Automatic Transfers on a Recurring Basis: Speak with a representative to request an automatic transfer from your savings or checking account, or set up a recurring transfer in your Online Banking.
- Using Online Banking, Mobile App, or Call24 service: Using our online services, make a one-time loan payment transfer from your FiCare savings or checking account.
- By Mail: Payments can be mailed to FiCare Federal Credit Union, 3001 W. Dr MLK Jr. Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607
- Another Financial Institution: You can use your other bank or credit union's payment options, such as Bill Pay or person-to-person payments, to send a payment. For more information, contact that financial institution. Alternatively, you can use our online service to pay with a non-FiCare debit or credit card by clicking here (fees apply).
Request a Payoff
Call 813-600-5920 to request a loan payoff. Payoff quotes are given directly to the member or require verifiable written consent to release the quote to a third party.
Please include the member’s name and account number. If applicable, include the vehicle identification number (VIN) and description (year, make, and model). Mail payments to:
FiCare Federal Credit Union
300 Jeffords Street, Suite A
Clearwater, FL 33756-3810
Please contact Payment Solutions at 813-600-5920 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
As soon as possible. Many places may tell you to wait 6 months, but that is not necessary. Our loan processors will ensure the original title work has been completed, and then you will be able to proceed with refinancing.
When applying to finance a vehicle purchased from a private owner, please refer to the attached pdf instructions for requirements and steps.
No. You can apply for a loan before joining the credit union. If you are approved and decide to close the loan with us, you will be required to join.
Loans are subject to credit approval based upon applicant’s conformity with standard credit union approval guidelines. Additional requirements and guidelines apply that can affect approval. Contact a FiCare Loan Officer for details.
1 Discount applied to standard approved rate based on credit criteria, collateral conditions and term of loan. Must utilize the Auto Advisor in the purchase of vehicle to receive discount. Rate discount subject to change or termination at any time. Not to go below floor rate of 4.00% APR.
2Floor (lowest) rate of 4.00% APR applies.
+Qualifications and restriction apply. Subject to service fee.Go to main navigation